Snow Men Trek
Snowman Trek: This Trek is infect one of the world beautiful and toughest trek. The Trekkers have to camp in altitudes above 5,000m more than once, and depending on the seasonal temperatures. Some time the trekkers has to camp on the snow. The best time for Snowman Trek is during the summer, Mid June to Mid October. This Trek is so tough that so many groups who attempts has fail to complete it due to snow blocked the passes or high altitude problems. Depending upon the trekkers this trek has two end points, i.e. Bumthang and Trongsa.
|Trip Name||Snow Man Trek|
|Duration||34 Nights & 35 Days|
|Rate||From USD 5500|
Day 1 Arrival in Paro.
Day 2 Paro Sightseeing.
Day 3 Paro to Shana (trek start).
Day 4 Shana to Thangthangkha.
Day 5 Thangthangkha to Jangothang.
Day 6 Jangothang Halt.
Day 7 Jangothang to Lingshi.
Day 8 Lingshi to Chebisa.
Day 9 Chebisa to Shomuthang.
Day 10 Shomuthang to Robluthang.
Day 11 Robluthang to Limithang.
Day 12 Limithang to Laya.
Day 13 Laya Halt.
Day 14 Laya – Rodophu.
Day 15 Rodophu to Narithang.
Day 16 Narithang to Tarina
Day 17 Tarina to Wochey.
Day 18 Wochey to Lhedi.
Day 19 Lhedi to Thanza.
Day 20 Thanza Halt.
Day 21 Thanza to Tshorim.
Day 22 Tshorim to Sarim (Gangkhar Puensum base camp).
Day 23 Sarim to Geshey Woma/Menchu Gang.
Day 24 Geshey Woma/Menchu Gang to Uruthang.
Day 25 Uruthang to Dur Tsachu.
Day 26 Dur Tsachu Halt.
Day 27 Dur Tsachu to Tshochenchen.
Day 28 Tshochenchen to Lunsum/Ghorsum.
Day 29 Ghorsum to Jakar (Trek ends).
Day 30 Jakar sightseeing.
Day 31 Jakar sightseeing.
Day 32 Jakar – Punakha (7 Hrs).
Day 33 Punakha-Thimphu.
Day 34 Thimphu-Paro.
Day 35 Departure.
- Visa Fees USD# 40/- single entry
- Sustainable development fee USD # 65/- per night per person
- All the government taxes.
- Three star hotel with all meals (APAI) (4 & 5 star Hotel are available in supplement cost)
- One English speaking guide entire your tour for your sightseeing
- Trekking: Full Board (Ponies, Chief, Helper, Horse Man, Trekking Guide, Sleeping Tent, Kitchen Tent, Dinning Tent, Toilet Tent and Sleeping Bag)
- Trekking route permit
- Private comfortable car with driver for entire your tour including pickup and drop to airport
- Medical Pick/drop and check up in Emergency
- Entrance fees to events, historic sites, museum, and park
- Complimentary bottle drinking water entire your tour
- Complimentary 1 tourist SIM (4G) in a group
- Complimentary Archery and Darts game
- Complimentary Bhutanese dress wearing and photo sessions.
- Airfare ( International or Domestic)
- Alcoholic products
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Shopping
- Tipping to staffs
- Any other outdoor activities which are not mention in inclusion.