Bhutan Tour Cancellation Policy
Tour Cancellation Policy
- 90% refund for the tour cancelled before 45 days of arrival date, payment transfer charges will be charged.
- 75 %refund for the tour cancelled between 30 to 45 days of arrival date.
- No refund for the tour cancelled less than 30 days of arrival date and for the change of itinerary.
- However you can choose to travel with us within 6 months under same payment. If in case your new date falls under peak months, you have to make additional peak season surcharge of USD 50/person/night.
Flight Cancellation Policy: (Documentation charge USD 25/ticket)
- 70% refund for cancellation made before 30 days of travel date (Documentation charge applicable).
- 30% refund for cancellation made between 15 to 30 days of travel date.
- No refund for cancellation made less than 15 days of travel date.
- Documentation charge applicable for the change of dates, sectors etc (issued tickets only, Nu 1,500/ticket).
- Payment: (NO credit card facility)
- 30% payment required while confirming the tour for land part.
- 100% payment required for the flight tickets before the purchase of ticket.
- Balance payment for the land must be paid one month prior to the arrival date.
- Bhutan visa will be approved by the government only after we deposit full payment received from the guests.
- Bank details will be provided by Bhutan Travel Organiser.
Conditions of Booking the Trip with Bhutan Travel Organiser (BTO):
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on the availability of the hotels and guests interest.
- Bhutan Travel Organiser is very flexible for day wise sightseeing, you can choose to do anything you like while in Bhutan. However changing overnight stay is difficult once the hotels are confirmed, and also hotels follow very strict cancellation policy since there are very limited good hotels.
- For trekking, if the group incomplete or finishes the trek before the scheduled date, guests must pay the additional expenses directly.
- Change of hotels/itinerary after guests arrival is payable by guests themselves for any extra expenses.
- Trekking insurance is must for trekking groups. Most provide insurance details while confirming the trip.
- Any outdoor activities which are not included in the itinerary must inform to office for the safety and security.