Frequently Asked Questions
Bhutan Travel Agent- Bhutan Travel Organiser
What makes your Company different from other?
Bhutan Travel Organiser is a small travel Company who has very less number of clients. This gives us ample of time to focus on quality of services around the clock. Further we do not provide heavy discount to our valued clients in order to compromise the quality in Accommodations, Meal, Transportation and guide because we believe in paying few additional and getting good quality of services makes your short stay with us safe, memorable and happy.
How can I book the tour?
Booking a holiday trip to Bhutan is not that difficult. You just need to choose the travel Agent like us (only local travel agents are certified by Bhutan government to apply for Bhutan visa) and inquire about packages with your interested place if any along with the price. Also you should keep in the mind that Minimum daily tour price is fixed by Government of Bhutan. Once your date of travel is fixed, you can do your tour payment to Bhutan Bank Account which is provided by the agent. The agent will transfer your payment to Tourism Council of Bhutan account for Bhutan visa. Please send your scanned copy of your passport having minimum validity of six months from your date of travel to Bhutan. After your payment and receiving your Bhutan visa, you are ready to go.
How to enter and exit Bhutan?
Bhutan can be entered and exit by Land as well as by Air.
By Air, the entry and exit points are:
- Bangkok to Paro
- Singapore to Paro
- Katmandu to Paro
- Paro to Pokhara
- Kolkata to Paro
- Delhi to Paro
- Dhaka to Paro
By land, the entry and exit points are:
- Bagdora to Phuntsholing
- Bagdora to Gelephu
- Guwahati to Sandrup Jongkhar
How can I book the flight?
You can book the flight tickets through us as well as by yourself. It will be convenience for you if we do for you since we do not charge any service charge for flight tickets.
Your Package cover:
- Visa Fees USD# 40/- single entry
- Sustainable development fee USD # 100/- per night per person
- If the traveler are children between 6-12 yrs. than USD 50 only as sustainable Development fee
- All the government taxes.
- Three star hotel with all meals (APAI) (4 & 5 star Hotel are available in supplement cost)
- One English speaking guide entire your tour for your sightseeing
- Private comfortable car with driver for entire your tour including pickup and drop to airport
- Complimentary bottle drinking water entire your tour
- Entrance fees to events, historic sites, museum, and parks