Bhutan Best Itinerary
Bhutan Best Itinerary: This Itinerary will soak traveler into deep bio diversity of Bhutan with unique culture and traditions. Upon arrival into Paro International Airport you will be receive by our experience team in traditional Bhutanese style with white scarf which symbolizing purity, auspiciousness and respect. Then drive to capital city of Bhutan, Thimphu (1 hrs drive) on the way you will feels the freshness of the Himalayan country never like before. You will see best of best Bhutan’s rich flora and fauna.
Book your Trip with Bhutan Travel Organiser to get Best Bhutan Itinerary with quality services throughout your trips.
|Trip Name||Bhutan Best Itinerary|
|Duration||6 Nights & 7 Days|
Day 1 Arrival in Paro- Paro to Thimphu
Day 2 Thimphu Sight Seeing – Thimphu to Paro
Day 3 Thimphu to Punakha
Day 4 Punakha Sightseeing
Day 5 Punakha to Paro
Day 6 Paro Tiger Nest hike
Day 7 Departure
Day 1: Arrival in Paro-Bhutan, drive to Thimphu
You will fly to Bhutan and arrive at Paro airport where you will be met by Bhutan Travel Organiser staffs. We will take a scenic drive to the capital city of Bhutan (Thimphu).
On the way we will be visiting totaktsho gang monestry. Our first stop will be at Chuzum meeting points of two rivers, then we will head to Thimphu and check into the hotels and relax.
In the afternoon we will head to Thimphu’s open-air archery venue, to witness the country’s national sport. We will also meet young people, locals who will be playing other traditional games. We will head to visit amazing royal fortress.
Day 2: Thimphu sightseeing
Second day, soak ourselves into the scenic nature, Jigme Dorji Wangchuk Park walk and hike to Tango Monastery in the morning. Picnic lunch at the river side
Afternoon, we will visit Buddha viewpoint, Art School and Weekend market. Enjoy the evening walk in the town meeting locals and kids; explore the city to the fullest.
Day 3: Thimphu to Punakha
Morning walks and visit beautiful temples at Dochula pass. Enjoy the breakfast on the highest pass with morning views.
Visit to royal botanical garden at Lamperi will give us inside view of the rich flora and fauna of Bhutan. Later in the afternoon we will hike to fertility temple at Mesina.
Day 4: Punakha halt
Visit to massive fortress Punakha Dzong, enjoy the most amazing arts and crafts at the Dzong site. Walk to the longest suspension bridge which CNN Mr. Bill Weir highlighted in his recent wonder list on Kingdom of Bhutan and hike to Khamsum Yuelley Namgay Temple.
We will enjoy camping and rafting in the afternoon.
Day 5: Punakha to Paro
Drive back to Paro, via Dochula, Thimphu and Chuzom. In the afternoon enjoy the view of Paro Dzong , National Meusium and Drogyel Dzong.
Day 6: Paro Sightseeing
Tiger Nest Hike, taking footsteps of Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
Prince William and Kate will hike for five to six hours to Paro Taktsang, the Tiger’s Nest monastery which dates to 1692. The monastery is a magical place near the cave where Guru Padmasambhava – who is credited with introducing Buddhism to Bhutan – is said to have meditated for more than three months in the eighth century.
Back in Hotel that evening, enjoy the cultural show
Day 7: Departure
Tourism thrives in Bhutan, thanks to our warm climates, stunning sceneries and the unique development policy of Gross National Happiness. Although Bhutan is all year round destination, most preferred season are Spring and Autumn. June, July and August greets with charming green scenery and December, January and February gives stunning blue skies with snow on the passes and on mountain peaks.
- Visa Fees USD# 40/- single entry
- Sustainable development fee USD # 65/- per night per person
- All the government taxes.
- Three star hotel with all meals (APAI) (4 & 5 star Hotel are available in supplement cost)
- One English speaking guide entire your tour for your sightseeing
- Private comfortable car with driver for entire your tour including pickup and drop to airport
- Medical Pick/drop and check up in Emergency
- Entrance fees to events, historic sites, museum, and park
- Complimentary bottle drinking water entire your tour
- Complimentary 1 tourist SIM (4G) in a group
- Complimentary Archery and Darts game
- Complimentary Bhutanese dress wearing and photo sessions.
- Airfare ( International or Domestic)
- Alcoholic products
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Shopping
- Tipping to staffs
- Any other outdoor activities which are not mention in inclusion.
- What is the cost for the trip and what type of accommodation do you provide?
Ans; The Daily Cost for peak season (March, April, May, September, October and November) is USD 250 per person per night and lean Season (December, January, February, June, July and August) USD 200 per person per night. The above cost includes minimum very good 3 Star Hotels with 3 times meal a day, Government’s Sustainable Development Fee $65 per night per person and taxes, good licensed guide, private car & driver and entry fees.
- What Additional Payment do I need to pay?
Ans: Bhutan Visa Fees USD 40 per person
- If you are single traveler you have to pay additional USD 40 per night per person as Surcharge
- And if you are two travelers you have to pay additional USD 30 per night per person as Surcharge and more than 2 travelers no need to pay surcharge.
3. What documents are required for the Visa and how many days is required to approve Visa?
Ans; We just need your clear passport copy for the Visa. It takes 4 to 5 working days to approve it. Bhutan Visa is approved by government of Bhutan upon receiving the full tour payment from you. Bhutan Travel Organiser team will do on behalf of you.
- Do you book our flight? If so, which cities outside Bhutan we can fly to and from Paro and which is the most convenient as for flying to/from Bhutan?
Ans; Yes we do book the flight for you and we don’t charge service charge. We have flights to and from cities like Bangkok, Kathmandu, Delhi, Kolkata, Dhaka, Singapore, Guwahati and Bagdogra
- What is the procedure for this Trip booking with Bhutan Travel Organiser?
Ans; You will have to book your trip at least two months prior to your arrival if you are travelling in a group more than 6 people in peak seasons since we have very limited good hotels and limited flight seats. So earlier is the best. Also you need to deposit USD 500 to confirm your booking with Bhutan Travel Organiser