Dantak Mountain Bike Race
The DANTAK mountain Bike race has been conducted annually since 2011 to celebrate friendship between India and Bhutan. It start from Thimphu, ride to Paro and back to Timphu.
Tour Over view
Day 1 Arrival in Paro- Paro to Thimphu
Day 2 Thimphu Sight Seeing – Thimphu to Paro
Day 3 Paro Sightseeing
Day 4 Departure
Thimphu: Thimphu Tower/Similar
Paro: Mandala Resort/Similar/Farm House Stay
- Visa Fees USD# 40/- single entry
- Sustainable development fee USD # 65/- per night per person
- All the government taxes.
- Three star hotel with all meals (APAI) (4 & 5 star Hotel are available in supplement cost)
- One English speaking guide entire your tour for your sightseeing
- Private comfortable car with driver for entire your tour including pickup and drop to airport
- Complimentary bottle drinking water entire your tour
- Entrance fees to events, historic sites, museum, and parks
- Airfare ( International or Domestic)
- Alcoholic products
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Shopping
- Tipping to staffs
- Any other outdoor activities which are not mention in inclusion.